Sunday, January 8, 2012

Does she like me or is she just being friendly?

Well yesterday, was the first day of school for me. And in one of my cles sits to the right of me and three seats behind a girl named Stacey. When I first noticed her, I felt as if there was drool coming from my mouth. She's beautiful, not y or hot, but yet gorgeous in an elegant way. I kept turning around and taking peeks at her. About middle of cl, when I turned around to look at her, I noticed she was staring back at me, then she smiled and waved. I was confused. Thinking to myself have I meet her before and not remember who she was? Well today in cl, we were to choose a partner. Myself, knowing no one sense I was recently knew to the school the prior year, she asked me if I'd like to work together. Oddly, while working together we talked and found out that we had so many different things in common. Now, i'm not Bi-ual, but this girl really has my mind boggled. I don't know if she's being friendly or if i'm not the only person that feels something between us. Please help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment