Saturday, January 14, 2012

Abdominal movement and not sure what it can be help plz?

Ok on 11/17/09 i had a stillbirth baby at 20 weeks gestation, i was devastated and i still am, i started to move on with life as i don't let it hurt as much anymore as it did a few months ago. On 11/18/09 i was released from the hospital on the depo shot. A week later maybe 11/27/09 i started having unprotected again with my husband i didn't care to wait the 6 weeks as i was clinically depressed and i didn't care about anything at that time. On 12/08/09 i had a repeat sonogram transl and a cbc done, i went back to my docotor on 1/20/10 for results and she told me my ovaries appeared to look like it had a cyst in it 1 ovaries was like an egg and the other ovaries was split in half like 2 small eggs she said that happens after birth or while on depo, nevertheless i paid it no mind and for the past few days i have been having abdominal movements it feels really like baby kicks and I'm starting to get scared. I don't have insurance to see a doctor right now but i did take 4 HPT and they were all negative plus i was on depo so i should have been covered for pregnancy right? i skipped the next dose that was due feb 17th 2010 because i hated the effects but if i got pregnant within feb to now i wouldn't feel any movements in fact i would be only maybe 6 weeks along or so,,,,it is not my bowels i use the bathroom regularly and nicely and i p gas all the time so it's not gas either, it's not painful it's just a good amount of movements throughout the day i can see it and feel it, I'm a 280lb female so for something to be moving around in all this fat and be able to still see it has me on pins and needles, I have 2 daughters already and back in 2004 i had all negative HPT and an ultrasound was preformed and i was 11 weeks along with my 2nd daughter and didn't even know. I'm so scared please don't judge me just give me the best advice you can I'm going to fix my insurance this week after i get a break from school ( currently not trying yet)

0 comments:

Post a Comment