Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just found all these women contacts on my husbands profile?

he was showing me an funny e-mail and i happen to see a few womens names above the e-mail he was reading me. He did this 2 years ago, and said he quit, and i believed him. most pictures are quite seductive. He claims he is talking to these women to find answers to some of our problems, and started going back on here cuz i was always out with my friends and went to the bar a few times. I do got to my friends a few times a week, but he is alwys tired and watching tv. He got all mad and defensive which is a clue to me. he then checked my phone all crazy, so i said let me check yours. found out he gave another woman his cell phone number and has been texting with her. when this all happened a few years ago i was devastated. i may be wrong but i don't think a married man should be e-mailing and texting other women just cuz he is having some problems. we have been married almost 22 years and i feel betrayed. he says nothing is going on with them, and they make him feel good about himself, i guess i don't anymore. Am I crazy??

0 comments:

Post a Comment