Monday, January 16, 2012

What should I do? Someone tell me what to do.?

I know how you're feeling,- being fourteen really sucks. It was a long time ago for me but I remember it well and I only wish I'd known what I know now (Bet you've heard that one before for a start!) The truth is that just because nothing very exciting has happened up till now it doesn't follow that something wonderful couldn't happen tomorrow. Life really is what you make it so learn this and learn it well - if you don't like your life get out there and do something about it. Don't sit around waiting for some "grown up" to make everything right for you and don't say there's nothing you can do, coz there's lots: You can join clubs and cles, you can make some dough by collecting junk and selling it a boot sales, you can offer to help out some poor devil who is worse off than yourself - like an old person who needs her hedge cut or her lawn mowed or some young mum who'd kill for someone to amuse her kids (even under her supervision).Or what about helping your own working mum - think it's easy for her to work all day and come home to a sink full of dishes? It may not make you any money but it'll make you feel better about yourself. One thing's for sure - sitting around feeling sorry for yourself does nobody any good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment