Sunday, January 15, 2012

AM I PREGNANT??? IDK PLEASE HELP!!!!?

So ive been having protcted .I had at the beginning of june & had my period the week after. it was like any other period. Then i had again within this month.i usually start my period on da 25th day so i was worried til i saw some blood tuesday which w day 28.theres not alot of blood but maybe its because it js started,it started off brown & not light.Then it later was red as usual and medium-heavy.But today its brown and light and its only day 4.Im also not having the really bad cramps that i usually have on my period.i took a test early this morning and it said negative but im going to wait until my period ends to take my second test. if i was pregnant, i havnt shown any signs of pregnancy my appetite is normal and i dont have mood swings.but i have had this burning feeling in my abdomen but idk if its just my nerves. bt b4 my period started i also have been feeling that women feel b4 they get their period, you know where you can kinda feel sumthn rushn dwn even tho theres no blood.idk, if i was pregnant, am i having a miscarriage or is it my nerves bc ive bn stressn. other than that evrythng seems normal.Can any women or experts help me???am i pregnant or is it my nerves kickn in n its js in my head? plz help me

0 comments:

Post a Comment