Sunday, January 15, 2012

How should I get the cats?

I just heard a heartbreaking story on the news about a shelter in Sacramento that's being forced to euthanize their cats. They're already putting down 17 of them Thursday morning! I love every kind of animal, so I immediately felt an urgency to go over to the shelter and adopt some. Thing is, I live about 2 hours away, and one time I brought home a foster cat without telling my parents and they weren't too pleased when the cat kept throwing up. If I could, I would adopt the cats regardless, but I won't be able to drive out there myself. But just recently my mom almost brought me home a cat that her friend couldn't keep. I think there's hope that my parents (or at least my mom) won't mind having a couple cats--especially under the cirstances. But what if they won't let me? I would be devastated if I couldn't help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment