Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hi I have motion sickness now so what do I do?

I used to love to go anywhere in the car but now I cant even go to the mall. I get sick on turns swerves and especially going downhill. I feel as though I am a prisoner inside my own home and I cant take this anymore. I am on Ritalin, Strattera, and Haldol. And those do not have side affects of motion sickness. They do have side affects of dizziness and things like that. Ive tried the Sea Band thing but they dont work. I am tired of being trapped in this house. I do not wish for this to happen to me anymore and I want to get back to the way that things use to be to where I can go to someones house, and hang out with my friends. Also I want to get my license. And I have to call and cancel the damn appointment now because this weird thing thats going on with me controls me. The ways of sitting do not help, and also listening to music does not help either. I can not keep my consentration long enough to read in the car for fifteen minutes. And I do not have medical insurance right now so I dont know if I can do biofeedback. Please help. I hate this it does not benefit me in the least way I do not want to make it so that I can't travel long enough to apply for jobs. I am fixing to become a certified nurses aid and this was suppose to be the year that turns me around and yet again there is another stupid useless obstacle in the way. I cant go ANYWHERE!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment