Saturday, January 14, 2012

Body itching, bruise like spots? Do i have HIV?? please help?

I went to P-town, MA. at the end of august and had unprotective with a guy. I am a 22 year old student and I 'm going crazy. about 4 and a half weeks later i started getting these crazy itchy bumps on my stomach, wrists, arms, thighs, and . There were never concetrated spots, very spread out. They itch a LOT and are very uncomfortable. Some of them have disappeared complete, others are barely visible and not itchy, but at the same time more are coming. My skin always feels scratchy. When i had unprotected it was for maybe 5 mins and there was no ejaculation (from what i remember). Now that 6 weeks have ped, i woke up this morning and i saw on my shoulder freckle-like dots, that look like a hickey but not as big. I 'm reaking out. I m so scared to go to the doctor in fear that i might test possitive, and i eventually will go to get tested. I just want a few opinions on whether this looks like an HIV+ case. I have no other symptoms. My main factor for freaking out is because its exactly 4 weeks after which through my online research is when most symptoms show. Please let me know if any of you can help. I appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment