Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How stupid do you have to be to trade 7 players with so much potential for a 31 year old former MVP?

I love Kevin but he's 31 he was traded for the rising star Sebastian Telfair a 22 year old, and the slam dunk champion Gerald Green who I know is showing no kind of promise this year but is only 21, Al Jefferson the rising star who averaged a double double while healthy last year who is only 22, Ryan Gomes who averaged 12 points 5 rebounds a 24 year old, and Theo Ratliff a 34 year old, OH Yeah I forgot and 2 let me say that agian 2, 1st ROUND DRAFT PICKS. Now the celtics have no bench and is a old team those two dont mix. All this for a 31 year old who in 3 years is going to be no good. I love KG but that was stupid by the Celtics, well at least there playoffs contenders for the next 3 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment