Sunday, January 15, 2012

I once embared a girl by kissing her in public..she decided to take revenge and she promised me that...?

she would embar me the way i embared her..i just laughed at her and made fun of her in public.Last week we had gone for a cl picnic and this girl was also present.After dinner,i felt really sleepy for some reason,went to my room and fell asleep..later at night..my sleep was disturbed by a giggling girl..i got up lazily and asked her how she came into my room..she just kept laughing madly..soon isaw that my room was filled with about 20 girls,including the girl whom ihad kissed and made fun of..only then irealised what was happening..thesegirls had somhow entered my room and had taken off all my clothes..all that iwas wearing was pink colour panties..iwas so shocked and embared that ialmost pee'd..this girl came up2 me(whom ihad kissed)..she had kinda drugged me(my food)..i thought she had taken revenge..but she would leave me onli if idanced ..i got ed by her while every1 was making fun of me..it's now spread in school and it's really humiliating..what should ido?

0 comments:

Post a Comment