Saturday, January 14, 2012

Will anyone step up to defend World Of Warcraft players after two of them torture and kill a 2 year old girl?!

Far be it from me to just indiscriminantly bag on a whole group of people...but so far all that I have seen has led me to believe that World Of Warcraft is nothing but trouble. Before you hit my "Message User" on and blow my mailbox up with angry messages, here is my evidence: I personally know four people whose lives were ruined by this game. Two guys I know lost their jobs because they called in too many times so they could stay home and play this game. They are both living with family members and STILL PLAYING! One guy played so much, his wife left him and took his kids away from him, he committed suicide one month later...and one lady I know picked a fight with another local woman who killed her. "The ailant was known to think of herself as invincible due to playing World Of Warcraft." said our local paper. Now two wastes of life named Kim Trenor and Royce Zeigler II have killed a little girl, and they met while playing it. Should this game be taken offline? I think so!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment