Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Opinions about C-sections?

Many people say doctors perform C-sections more then needed, I understand this in some cases, but I think sometimes it is needed. In my case, by the time I got to the hospital I was 5 cm dilated, upon arrival when the nurse checked my dilation she discovered my son was breech. They performed a C-section and I was only in the hospital for 45 minutes before my son was born which was very nice. After the C-section the doctor told me I have 2 uterus's which is why my son was not able to turn over, being that he had limited space inside my stomach because being that I have two uterus's (one is very small, and the other one which my son was in is smaller then average because the other one takes up space). Now if I was to insist on having a l birth the chances of everything going smoothly are very rare. I had every intention on having a l birth and when I found out I needed a C-section was very upset because I wanted a natural birth. My question is why do some people act as if most C-sections where by choice and say "oh well they could have flipped the baby if they really tried" ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment