Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How does the privacy setting work on Blogger?

I know that you have to go to settings and select permissions then select the "only people i choose" option.. but won't that make it more complicated for my friends to view my blog? How would it work for those who don't have a blogger account or for those people whose email address I don't know. ( friends of family ) I was hoping that I could set it to private and that there would be some easier way for those who aren't very computer literate to see my blog lol before the whole privacy concern I would just copy and paste the link and send it to the people I want to view it that way all they would have to do is simply "paste" it in the address bar and click go. If someone can explain the process that they would have to take to see my blog after setting it to private it would help me a lot in deciding if its even worth it. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment