Monday, January 9, 2012

Can't find talented musicians for band...?

I live in a small town on the Tombigbee River in Alabama (against my will) and I have yet to find any talented musicians. I would really like to start a band, for I am a capable musician that exceeds on piano and is good at rhythm guitar and composing music (I've written a some lead before, but only one really good solo that accompanies a piano riff). I know my helping of music theory along with how to read and am a teenage self taught musician. I have looked constantly to find someone that can play an instrument acceptably and can read, yet I haven't found anyone up to my expectations. I am one of the only kids I know that has even heard any good rock music (no one else has heard of any songs by the Beatles, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Aerosmith, and I am not joking). Any suggestions in finding somebody that knows enough to get the job done?

0 comments:

Post a Comment