Friday, January 13, 2012

Whats it like to date a man with kids?

I'm really interested in a guy who has 2 kids, and he's interested in me. the kids are by two different women - child one was from a fling. The mom is not difficult. Child 2 is from his ex wife. His ex wife is difficult. She took him to the dry cleaners after leaving him for the man she was having an affair with. and constantly threatens to take him back to court for more child support. he pays both women out the azz is child support, so much, that he does without a lot of things (cell phone, etc). he is a registerednurse, and he treats me like a queen and is so respectful to me. we are only friends, but the more we hang out, the more we like eachother. in fact, i think i am starting to fall in love and he feels the same way. his pupils dilate so large when we make eye contact. he is really the best. but the mamma drama really has me taken aback. not sure i should dig into this. He is pretty much "stuck" in this small town. I like it here and love being close to my family, but I want to move back to chicago when I am finished with my MSN. I also like the idea of living a domesticated life here since I am 32 now. Maybe I should erase chicago from my brain and see where things lead? Or should I just walk away and not get involved because in the future, it may turn ugly?

0 comments:

Post a Comment