Saturday, January 14, 2012

This guy i like im worried why it showed he was online so late on facebook..?

I am 16 and i was dating a guy who is 15 years old. we get along great and hes really sweet and funny and nice. He has called me beautiful, held my hand, kissed my hand, check, held me from behind and we have kissed on the lips. hes a great guy and i like him alot but now hes been busyy with school lately and it was like a summer fling but he said he still wants to try and we can make it work. once when we were sitting down in a park in the summer he told me that he used to watch por.n. he said that he doesnt anymore and he just wanted to be honest and wants us to be able to trust eachother. but this morning when i went onto facebook i saw that he was online last night at 3 in the morning and joined this group for an all ages club. im not worried if his going with me or some guys from school, that doesnt matter... but i was wondering before that, so late, do you think he is still watching por.nn. i dont want to ask him whys hes was online that late cause we arent dating now

0 comments:

Post a Comment