Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My best friend's appeal to "The Secret" has led him to avoid me. How can I teach him that that attitude sucks?

Let me state first and foremost that I AM NOT a clingy person.I recently(less than a month ago)was a victim of a budget-cut,so I lost my job.A first for me,and obviously a very traumatic experience.My best friend chose NOT to be there for me,dropping me like a hot potato for a couple of weeks(including Xmas & New Year's),and I suspect it's caused by his strong adherence to the self-help tools of "The Secret" or "The Law of Attraction",etc.(tools that I most respectfully acknowledge as valid to some people, but not to me-PERIOD),therefore I was -to the extent of these beliefs- "vibing badly",and hence interfering with his "universal vibrations".Now,all of a sudden he's all "what's up?" with me,hoping,of course,that I'm now OK,as if nothing had happened,which truly I'm not,but I will be!As I said at first,I'm not a needy person,all I waated from my best friend was an occional "I'm with you" message.I want to teach him that he didn't rise to the occasion and mostly that I suspect WHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment